It's light, it's inconspicuous, it makes sitting on the toilet comfortable and, above all, healthy: our toilet stool is called Ottomann, which is of course based on the English ottoman for "stool". What he can do? It doesn't make you sit, but squat, thus preventing the unavoidable and unhealthy kink in the bowels that occurs when sitting. The perfect stool for your toilet - whether you're at home, on the grind, or camping.
- For men
- For women
- Easier bowel movement
- Straight posture while gambling on the toilet
- Less pressure during defecation
- Effortless way to do his business
- Can prevent nasty ass diseases
- Helps you swallow fewer pills for good bowel movements
- Easy to assemble - no rocket science required
- Immediately ready for use without bells and whistles
Fits discreetly to the toilet
Seamlessly blends in with the toilet - unlike many other stools
- High quality ABS plastic that is durable, environmentally friendly and easy to clean.
Prevents and protects
- Irritable bowel
- 42 cm length
- 18 cm height
- 19 cm depth (with practical recess for the toilet)
- 42 cm footrest
Why do I need a toilet stool?
Because with the toilet stool your body automatically assumes a 35° angle when going to the chair, which prevents the unhealthy kinking of the bowels and corresponds to the only natural position for your business.
Who benefits from the toilet stool?
We can make this short: every person. And especially those who otherwise squeeze one off and suffer from constipation, hemorrhoids, bloating or other bowel problems.
Why is the toilet stool still an insider tip?
Perhaps because hardly anyone talks about it openly and the subject is still taboo - unfortunately! Because very many physicians and most people in Asia - where the toilet stool is widespread - agree: The toilet stool is the simplest and best laxative!
How long does it take for the toilet stool to "work"?
You'll notice the positive effect of the squat immediately, even the first time - and you'll never want to do without it again.
What is the difference between the Ottomann toilet stool and others on the market?
It is light. It looks good. It is very stable. And it costs pretty little for what it's worth.